HELP of Ojai’s Transportation is a great resource for seniors and the disabled to continue to access the grocery store and doctor appointments within our Ojai Valley. We also offer rides to physical therapy, beauty salons and barber shops. One of the daily highlights for our regular riders is the trip to congregate lunches at our West Campus. We hope that in the near future we can offer that again.
All of our volunteer drivers enjoy building relationships with our riders as well as doing something meaningful. Many of the drivers have expressed that in the future, when they no longer are driving, they know who to call for a ride.
During COVID-19 the following protocols will be in place:
- All vans are sanitized on a regular basis
- All drivers will have their temperature checked prior to their shift. During their shift they will be required to wear gloves and a mask or face covering.
- All riders will be prescreened the day before their scheduled ride using the CDC recommended guidelines.
- All riders will have their temperature checked as well as being required to wear a mask or face covering at all times.
- Everyone will maintain 6ft social distancing whenever possible.
- Each ride will be on a case by case basis where doctor and grocery store appointments take priority.
For more information or make a ride reservation please call Tina Rosas, Transportation Director, at 805-646-5122 x105.
Current operation hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8am-3:30pm